This document tries to describe every detail of the Mobile Alerts sensors, which are sold by ELV in Germany, but are also available at the common suspects (Amazon, etc). Be careful buying at Amazon: certain sensors mention Mobile Alerts, but seem to be designed for the US. They are not compatible with the ELV Mobile Alerts ones!
Mobile Alerts is covering mostly climate sensors, but also contains moisture and door/window sensors plus a sound detector, which acts as a gateway for smoke sensors.
- Mobile Alerts ELV vs LaCrosse – Difference between ELV and LaCrosse sensors
- Mobile Alerts Devices – List of all devices with technical infos
- Mobile Alerts Sensor QR Code – QR Code format found on sensors
- Mobile Alerts Website – All data send into the cloud is available via a web-interface.
- Mobile Alerts Gateway – Serial number format, LED function
- Mobile Alerts Gateway Web Interface – Web interface of the Gateway
- Mobile Alerts Gateway UDP Protocol – Find/Configure a Gateway
- Mobile Alerts Gateway REST API – Public limited REST API
- Mobile Alerts Gateway Application API – API used by iOS application to read all data from the cloud
- Mobile Alerts Gateway Upload into Cloud – binary protocol used by the Gateway to upload sensor data into the Cloud